The Bancroft Pregnancy Care Centre is a locally organized Christian non-profit agency offering support to anyone in a crisis related to pregnancy regardless of age, race, religion or marital status. We receive no government grants and are fully funded by private donations by individuals, families, businesses and churches.
The Bancroft Pregnancy Care Centre is a registered charity. There are a number of ways that you can support the work of the Bancroft Pregnancy Care Centre in the community:
- Donations of new and gently used baby items- The Centre is always in need of diapers, baby food, formula, clothing and baby equipment (cribs, playpens, car seats, change tables etc.).
- Donate your Shopper’s Optimum Points- By donating some (or all!) of your Shopper’s Optimum Points to the Bancroft Pregnancy Care Centre, you are making it possible for us to use your points towards the purchase of products and supplies we need for the Centre. Please click here for more information.
- Fundraisers- The Bancroft Pregnancy Care Centre runs a number of fundraisers throughout the year. Please visit our Fundraisers page for more information.
- Monthly pledge- Your pre-authorized monthly gift will provide the BPCC with consistent and greatly appreciated support.
- Online donations- Donations can be made online through Canada Helps.org.
To find out more about how you can donate to the Bancroft Pregnancy Care Centre, please call 613.332.HOPE (4673) or e-mail email@example.com.