Bancroft Pregnancy Care Centre
The Bancroft Pregnancy Care Centre is here to assist individuals in a challenge related to pregnancy. Finding yourself in an unplanned pregnancy raises so many questions. What am I going to do? Where do I go for help? Perhaps you are struggling with the grief associated with abortion, stillbirth or miscarriage and need someone to help you sort out your feelings. Raising a child can sometimes strain your finances. We can offer practical help with some of the supplies you need – diapers, clothing, formula, etc
We offer the following services at the Bancroft Pregnancy Care Centre:
- Free & confidential urine pregnancy tests
- Information about pregnancy, parenting, adoption, abortion procedures and the possible risks involved
- Caring and non-judgemental one-on-one peer support regardless of your decision
- Support for mothers, father and their families
- Preparing for the baby
- Infant loss support
- Pregnancy support, both pre-natal and post-delivery
- Materials – diapers, formula, maternity clothes, baby clothes and equipment
- Referrals for community and professional support
- Post-abortion recovery support
You are not alone.
Our desire is to offer emotional and practical support by providing unconditional care and friendship in a warm and accepting environment.