Bancroft Pregnancy Care Centre
The Bancroft Pregnancy Care Centre is here to assist individuals in a challenge related to pregnancy or raising a child. Finding yourself in an unplanned pregnancy raises so many questions. What am I going to do? Where do I go for help? Perhaps you are struggling with the grief associated with abortion, stillbirth or miscarriage and need someone to help you sort out your feelings. Raising a child can sometimes strain your finances. We can offer practical help with some of the supplies you need – diapers, clothing, formula, etc
We offer the following services at the Bancroft Pregnancy Care Centre:
- Free and confidential pregnancy tests
- Information about pregnancy, parenting, adoption and abortion
- Pre-natal and post-natal support
- Material support – diapers, formula, maternity clothes, baby clothes and equipment
- Infant loss support
- Post-abortion recovery support
- Referrals for community and professional support
- Programs for women, men, families and youth
You are not alone.
Our desire is to offer emotional and practical support by providing unconditional care and friendship in a warm and accepting environment.
I think I am pregnant. Now what?